Login Register






Other Forum Userbars #1 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Other Forum Userbars #1 #12
(05-19-2016, 12:35 PM)Inton Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 11:18 AM)Dearl0rd Wrote: If these designs are "bad" i would love to see a "good" design.

You can gladly find that, for example. You could look at some of his other work, which was good. That or search around on the web, doesn't take a genius to find good design these days. Sadly, those that aren't all that good are stuck with the belief that they are super gifted, because all they get in terms of feedback is from people who have no idea what they are talking about on random forums as they scream; "Oh! Great, such amaze! Best graphics! You amazing graphics maker!" Not knowing that half that makes no sense. These bars looks rushed, half-finished with a lack of every "good" component a design should have.

I get that you like everything to be "proper" and technically correct. I was speaking to a photographer a week ago who has done shots for big companies such as vogue and she said some of the best photos taken aren't technically correct or proper but the photo itself can invoke emotions and tell a 1000 words. I know this not photography and this is graphic design but for me the principle still applies. If I see something I like, I like it. It may not be the most technically correct thing it may have positioning not aligned correctly and it may have some flaws but if someone likes something they like it.
[Image: TExMo15.png]
[Image: github-10-xxl.png] [Image: twitter-xxl.png] [Image: home-5-xxl.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Other Forum Userbars #1 - by Theós - 05-19-2016, 05:20 AM