Login Register






Greetings filter_list
Author
Message
Greetings #1
Hello, and thank you for viewing my thread. ^.^ I've recently joined Sinisterly, to attempt to expand my experience towards various things. Such as Graphic Designing, or more "deep" topics such as botnet selling. I'm currently 20, and have a large interest towards computer science. If you'd like to know anything about me, feel free to state so! Also, if you could help me over skype (incase I need some assistance while navigating through the forum board), add me please!
  • Skype: Live: MioHaxedYou
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2017, 12:29 PM by Psi.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Greetings - by Psi - 11-16-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: Greetings - by Aeolian - 11-16-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Greetings - by Psi - 11-16-2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Greetings - by Null() - 11-16-2016, 01:52 PM
RE: Greetings - by Inori - 11-16-2016, 06:17 PM
RE: Greetings - by Skryptec - 11-16-2016, 06:27 PM
RE: Greetings - by mothered - 11-17-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: Greetings - by suprabro - 11-17-2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Greetings - by Pikami - 11-17-2016, 05:19 PM