Login Register






Question??? Help filter_list
Author
Message
Question??? Help #1
Please can anyone explain me about networking
I not understood  :stressed:

few things I know about network is

1) data exists in the form of form of 1 & 0
2) in wire it travels from copper wire/optical fiber
3)in wireless it travels from electromagnetic waves (so we can't see the signals)
4) next I researching on OSI & TCP/IP models
I donno what is the use of these layers
5) these layers exists from Ethernet to screen
In wireless from WiFi to Mobile screen
6)and there is a protocol named TCP in transport layer I confused though it is layer or protocol
7)and there is ports for specific protocols
like http 80 & https 443
what protocols do ??
It every time changes  ?  TCP port is 53

8) when we browse over internet what protocols we use?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Question??? Help - by cracker dev - 11-16-2016, 07:19 AM
RE: Question??? Help - by millionandbell - 11-16-2016, 08:33 AM
RE: Question??? Help - by cracker dev - 11-16-2016, 11:07 AM
RE: Question??? Help - by Vi-Sion - 11-16-2016, 02:14 PM