Login Register






ParrotOS - A kali linux alternative filter_list
Author
Message
RE: ParrotOS - A kali linux alternative #26
(11-13-2016, 10:22 AM)d0ntjump Wrote: I just installed ParrotOS on a mint condition T-420 ThinkPad. She runs like a beast with no issues @ all. This makes a great/affordable starter rig. You can pick a T-420 or T-430 up on eBay for under $200 bones. Just thought I'd share.

Great to know. I am going to install it on a thin client and see how it runs. Kali ran okay on the thin client I hope ParrotOS will run even faster.
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply





Messages In This Thread
ParrotOS - A kali linux alternative - by Bish0pQ - 11-05-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: ParrotOS - A kali linux alternative - by pvnk - 11-05-2016, 07:36 PM
RE: ParrotOS - A kali linux alternative - by pvnk - 11-06-2016, 08:31 AM
RE: ParrotOS - A kali linux alternative - by Bish0pQ - 11-13-2016, 11:08 AM