RE: Murder is not morally wrong 11-11-2016, 02:16 AM
#24
(11-10-2016, 03:36 PM)Abaddon Wrote: Why would anyone murder if he/she had absolutely no reason for it in the first place?
I never said or implied that someone would do that. Don't know what caused you to ask that question.
(11-10-2016, 03:36 PM)Abaddon Wrote: Hence I added 'morally' to the title. Society doesn't have a place for my true agenda. Nor do they anywhere else.
I was speaking in terms of legislature and law, "hence" why I ended my statement with "If you don't like living under the law then move away."
If you're saying you'd murder someone because you don't view it as morally wrong, then you don't know yourself very well. In this case, assuming that you don't view murder as morally right, you'd be murdering someone because you view it as morally wrong. Twain addresses this issue in The Mysterious Stranger.
(11-10-2016, 03:36 PM)Abaddon Wrote: I'll keep that in mind. Whether I'll like it or not is a different story.
Could you drop the "badass and edgy" poser act? You're making an embarrassment out of yourself, and everyone here knows it, but only me and @pvnk are willing to confront you about it. You don't look cool to anyone but yourself, I hope you know that.



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)