Login Register






What do you do for fun? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What do you do for fun? #15
(11-08-2016, 08:58 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: Or I program. Or I game. Or I smoke pot with the GF. I play(ed) CS:GO a lot, but lately I'm more interested in building things with my hand (working with wood and that kind of stuff).

I know how it feels keeping your drug use secret. My parents found out a few years back. It was a really hard time for me @ home. Hope you won't have to deal with the same shit.
Sorry for my questions.
Why you are using drugs and smoking? (Just don't say I have pain so I use drugs)

I do program , play game like CS, NFS etc... , or going out with my friends or reading books .
Die  But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Click for Free VPN

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-06-2016, 06:36 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Master - 11-06-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Customer - 11-06-2016, 10:37 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-06-2016, 10:54 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Customer - 11-07-2016, 07:38 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by pvnk - 11-08-2016, 12:48 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-08-2016, 01:30 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by pvnk - 11-08-2016, 01:33 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by meow - 11-07-2016, 11:51 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-08-2016, 01:35 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by pvnk - 11-08-2016, 02:29 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Olisysta - 11-08-2016, 02:52 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-08-2016, 03:01 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Bish0pQ - 11-08-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Mr.Kurd - 11-08-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Bish0pQ - 11-08-2016, 11:41 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Oni - 11-08-2016, 02:29 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by mothered - 11-08-2016, 02:55 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-08-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by mothered - 11-09-2016, 05:19 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by mothered - 11-09-2016, 05:22 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Vi-Sion - 11-09-2016, 12:59 PM