Login Register






What do you do for fun? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What do you do for fun? #13
(11-08-2016, 02:52 AM)Olisysta Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 01:30 AM)817_091_278 Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 12:48 AM)pvnk Wrote: Music classes in school are the absolute worst way to involve an individual with music.

Personally, I wholeheartedly agree with this. I got the equivalent of a D-minus or something in music class. I pretty much gave literally not a single fuck in attempting to succeed in that class; mainly because I could not for the life of me even fucking understand the absolute basics; though, I never really did attempt to even try...

I have to agree with you. Even though I got through a piano class with an A and will taking an intermediate level course next semester, I have little understanding of it, but succeed in the course so I can't complain :/

This is a long, long time ago though. And I never had do it again (I think I complained to get out of it). Funny enough, when speaking with my employer of my current IT job, he noticed that I nearly failed my music's class and said, "Yeah, most of us here aren't very competent when it comes to musical instruments", which was quite funny.
If you need to get in contact with me, you may do so over ricochet. My identification is: ricochet:j27xararvgnbbnno.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-06-2016, 06:36 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Master - 11-06-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Customer - 11-06-2016, 10:37 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-06-2016, 10:54 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Customer - 11-07-2016, 07:38 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by pvnk - 11-08-2016, 12:48 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-08-2016, 01:30 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by pvnk - 11-08-2016, 01:33 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by meow - 11-07-2016, 11:51 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-08-2016, 01:35 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by pvnk - 11-08-2016, 02:29 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Olisysta - 11-08-2016, 02:52 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-08-2016, 03:01 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Bish0pQ - 11-08-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Mr.Kurd - 11-08-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Bish0pQ - 11-08-2016, 11:41 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Oni - 11-08-2016, 02:29 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by mothered - 11-08-2016, 02:55 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-08-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by mothered - 11-09-2016, 05:19 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by mothered - 11-09-2016, 05:22 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Vi-Sion - 11-09-2016, 12:59 PM