Login Register






What do you do for fun? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What do you do for fun? #11
(11-08-2016, 01:35 AM)817_091_278 Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 01:33 AM)pvnk Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 01:30 AM)817_091_278 Wrote: Personally, I wholeheartedly agree with this. I got the equivalent of a D-minus or something in music class. I pretty much gave literally not a single fuck in attempting to succeed in that class; mainly because I could not for the life of me even fucking understand the absolute basics; though, I never really did attempt to even try...
Music is literally my life in certain aspects so I practice the piano and electric guitar.

That is certainly quite good for you. I wish you the best of a future within those realms.
Thank you. I hope to maintain it as a hobby at the very least. It's a great medium for expressing yourself or at least it's what I've been told.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-06-2016, 06:36 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Master - 11-06-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Customer - 11-06-2016, 10:37 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-06-2016, 10:54 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Customer - 11-07-2016, 07:38 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by pvnk - 11-08-2016, 12:48 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-08-2016, 01:30 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by pvnk - 11-08-2016, 01:33 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by meow - 11-07-2016, 11:51 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-08-2016, 01:35 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by pvnk - 11-08-2016, 02:29 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Olisysta - 11-08-2016, 02:52 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-08-2016, 03:01 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Bish0pQ - 11-08-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Mr.Kurd - 11-08-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Bish0pQ - 11-08-2016, 11:41 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Oni - 11-08-2016, 02:29 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by mothered - 11-08-2016, 02:55 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-08-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by mothered - 11-09-2016, 05:19 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by mothered - 11-09-2016, 05:22 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Vi-Sion - 11-09-2016, 12:59 PM