Login Register






What do you do for fun? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What do you do for fun? #7
(11-06-2016, 10:54 PM)817_091_278 Wrote:
(11-06-2016, 10:37 PM)Customer Wrote: Play video games, watch movies, practice melee, play the piano, listen to a LOT of music, hang with friends.

I just realized that I'm as generic as it gets.

I have never understood how playing a musical instrument could be fun, but, I guess everyone is different. When I had music classes in school, I absolutely despised it. I could never figure it out. Definitely the worst class I had back then; I'm not hating on your interest, just saying, I've always been fascinated to why how so many people find it so enjoyable to play (or learn) playing them. And also, I don't think practicing melee is very generic - it's pretty cool that you do that, though.
Music classes in school are the absolute worst way to involve an individual with music.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-06-2016, 06:36 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Master - 11-06-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Customer - 11-06-2016, 10:37 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-06-2016, 10:54 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Customer - 11-07-2016, 07:38 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by pvnk - 11-08-2016, 12:48 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-08-2016, 01:30 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by pvnk - 11-08-2016, 01:33 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by meow - 11-07-2016, 11:51 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-08-2016, 01:35 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by pvnk - 11-08-2016, 02:29 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Olisysta - 11-08-2016, 02:52 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-08-2016, 03:01 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Bish0pQ - 11-08-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Mr.Kurd - 11-08-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Bish0pQ - 11-08-2016, 11:41 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Oni - 11-08-2016, 02:29 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by mothered - 11-08-2016, 02:55 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by 817_091_278 - 11-08-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by mothered - 11-09-2016, 05:19 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by mothered - 11-09-2016, 05:22 AM
RE: What do you do for fun? - by Vi-Sion - 11-09-2016, 12:59 PM