Login Register






ParrotOS - A kali linux alternative filter_list
Author
Message
RE: ParrotOS - A kali linux alternative #3
ParrotOS is certainly an alternative to Kali & BackBox. I've been using it for about a month and had very few problems. It comes with Mate instead of Xfce or Gnome and has a blackhat vibe. The only issue I've had is installing it on a MBP [retina]. That has been an issue from the beginning and I still haven't been successful. It's the new kid on the block, but nonetheless a great starter distro.
[Image: giphy.gif]



Reply





Messages In This Thread
ParrotOS - A kali linux alternative - by Bish0pQ - 11-05-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: ParrotOS - A kali linux alternative - by d0ntjump - 11-05-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: ParrotOS - A kali linux alternative - by pvnk - 11-05-2016, 07:36 PM
RE: ParrotOS - A kali linux alternative - by pvnk - 11-06-2016, 08:31 AM