Login Register






Surface Phone Renders filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Surface Phone Renders #3
(11-05-2016, 02:07 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote: They look cool. I had a Nokia Lumia 625 and another one but to be honest I didn't like them at all.

When they were running Windows 8.1, they were very shitty to say at least. It was full of bugs and crap.
When I upgraded to Windows 10, it was a little bit better, but still it doesn't have near as many options and functionality as Android phones.

My phone even called in the background (out of it self). This is how my parents caught me with Cannabis use, just because I was talking with some friends about cannabis and they heard the whole conversation because my phone was calling them. It didn't even show up in the call log.

I have Lumia 430 still. The Windows 8.1 Denim runs too well on it without any bugs. As for Windows 10 Upgrade, I'm still on the latest build and there aren't any issues that I have encountered so far. Also, the 512MB Ram devices were a terrible choice for rolling the insider preview Windows 10.

Also, the background calling is the first time I'm heating of this box. And I expect Surface Phones to ship a polished version of Windows 10, no bugs or issues whatsoever. I expect Camera to be one of the top notch features.
[Image: JchOGM.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Surface Phone Renders - by Dean Winchester - 11-05-2016, 12:53 PM
RE: Surface Phone Renders - by Bish0pQ - 11-05-2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Surface Phone Renders - by Dean Winchester - 11-05-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Surface Phone Renders - by Bish0pQ - 11-05-2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Surface Phone Renders - by Dean Winchester - 11-05-2016, 02:53 PM
RE: Surface Phone Renders - by pvnk - 11-05-2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Surface Phone Renders - by Dean Winchester - 11-06-2016, 04:45 AM
RE: Surface Phone Renders - by mothered - 11-06-2016, 02:40 PM
RE: Surface Phone Renders - by Dean Winchester - 11-12-2016, 04:13 AM
RE: Surface Phone Renders - by mothered - 11-12-2016, 04:42 AM
RE: Surface Phone Renders - by Dean Winchester - 11-12-2016, 12:36 PM
RE: Surface Phone Renders - by Null() - 11-11-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: Surface Phone Renders - by Aeolian - 11-12-2016, 01:52 AM
RE: Surface Phone Renders - by Skryptec - 11-12-2016, 08:00 AM
RE: Surface Phone Renders - by Dean Winchester - 11-12-2016, 12:35 PM
RE: Surface Phone Renders - by pvnk - 11-12-2016, 11:34 PM