RE: Fave Fast Food 11-03-2016, 02:52 AM
#19
(11-02-2016, 11:48 PM)Satan Wrote:(11-02-2016, 10:27 PM)Jiggly Wrote:(11-02-2016, 09:53 PM)Satan Wrote: As far as places I go, Burger King, McDonalds, Dunkin Donuts, Five Guys, Chick-fil-a, Panda Express, Sarku Japan, Thai Kitchen, occasionally Taco Bell.
Favourite? Three-way tie between Sarku Japan, Panda Express, and Thai Kitchen.
I'm guessing they're asian food places? Like noodles etc?
The only places like that which classify in the UK and are popular, are the local Chinese's xD There seem to be way more of those kinds of places in the US. My mind was blown by the options in the area I live in now. Honestly stopped being able to make decisions when asked as there's so much choice!
They are Asian fast food, generally with Americanized dishes.
Not really noodles, but they do offer that option. I typically get my entrées with rice.
I don't to order from places I'm not familiar with in case I make a prat out of myself, like I have many times.
But I should try some of these out...
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)