Login Register






Otaku Shows From 20 Years Ago, Still Popular filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Shows From 20 Years Ago, Still Popular #6
(11-02-2016, 10:11 AM)Ayumi Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 06:56 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 10:10 PM)Ayumi Wrote: Yes, about Sailor Moon. Some people consider it as a masterpiece, myself excluded.

I've never actually seen it. I know it had huge influence on future anime, but it was just never looked interesting for me, even when I was little.

Ranma 1/2 was released over 25 years ago, yet isn't in the list. What a horrible job done.

It's all relative to who's posting it and how aware they are of the shows that are out there.

Feel free to add suggestions! I doubt the article is even close to a comprehensive list!

I haven't seen the one you mentioned but I certainly recognise it and have seen it pop up on various sites nowadays.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Shows From 20 Years Ago, Still Popular - by Jiggly - 11-02-2016, 10:07 PM