Login Register






Favorite Anime? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Favorite Anime? #15
(10-31-2016, 07:40 PM)insidious Wrote: If there are a few which sticks out of my mind it's Tokyo Ghoul, FMA, Attack on Titan, Akama Ga Kill, and Steins;Gate


I'd have to choose Steins;Gate. Absolutely loved that one, and it's a total mindfuck.
AGK is a close second, though. Loved that shit. Really hope they remake it into something awesome-er.

I'm a big fan of Steins;Gate too! And Attack on Titan!

I still love SAO regardless of how mainstream it is.

To the OP: I started watching Bleach as one of my first proper anime shows and got to episode 300ish before I moved on. I'd recommend trying out some of the shows listed in this thread. Watch the first episode of a few of them then let us know if any caught your attention!

Would anybody still be interested in streams if I were to offer one this weekend?
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Favorite Anime? - by FalseThoughts - 10-31-2016, 05:22 AM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by Aeolian - 10-31-2016, 08:23 AM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by Oni - 10-31-2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by Satan - 10-31-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by Customer - 10-31-2016, 04:34 PM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by Oni - 10-31-2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by Customer - 11-01-2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by Pikami - 10-31-2016, 05:01 PM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by insidious - 10-31-2016, 07:40 PM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by Skullmeat - 10-31-2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by Skullmeat - 10-31-2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by insidious - 11-01-2016, 01:18 AM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by BurritoBeans - 11-01-2016, 01:27 AM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by Despised - 11-01-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by Jiggly - 11-02-2016, 09:34 PM