Login Register






Favorite Anime? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Favorite Anime? #12
I'm just sticking to what I know because I don't watch much so it's Ghost in the Shell. Love the setting, the plot and all that seemed solid, the animation is good, and I own it on Laserdisc and DVD. If not GitS, then Grave of the Fireflies ties for 1st in my mind - yeah it's a bit sad but overall it's just a classic and I enjoy watching it.
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks

'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Favorite Anime? - by FalseThoughts - 10-31-2016, 05:22 AM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by Aeolian - 10-31-2016, 08:23 AM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by Oni - 10-31-2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by Satan - 10-31-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by Customer - 10-31-2016, 04:34 PM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by Oni - 10-31-2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by Customer - 11-01-2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by Pikami - 10-31-2016, 05:01 PM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by insidious - 10-31-2016, 07:40 PM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by Skullmeat - 10-31-2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by Skullmeat - 10-31-2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by insidious - 11-01-2016, 01:18 AM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by BurritoBeans - 11-01-2016, 01:27 AM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by Despised - 11-01-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: Favorite Anime? - by Jiggly - 11-02-2016, 09:34 PM