Login Register






Streamers? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Streamers? #8
(10-27-2016, 02:40 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 07:32 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(10-26-2016, 01:30 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ive wanted to do some podcasting/streaming... but my internet wont allow it. Might do it when I visit a friend tho.

That's not a bad idea. I know you were interested in an SL podcast for some time. Would you do game based streaming or more podcast stuff? Any streamer you would aspire to be like?

(10-26-2016, 02:25 PM)mothered Wrote: I know exactly where you're coming from.

My Internet also Isn't the best, and because I have simultaneous tasks running, my bandwidth Is chewed. Streaming Is out of the equation for me.

If you had the bandwidth, would you stream?

Yeah I would. I've got all the killer gear to do it. Right now I'm more interested in podcasting tho.

Wow really? That's pretty cool. What would you stream about?

(10-27-2016, 08:17 AM)Satan Wrote: I plan to stream once I have my PC for it.
Have experience with it in the past as well.

That's pretty neat, what would you choose to stream about?

(10-27-2016, 01:33 PM)mothered Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 07:32 AM)Jiggly Wrote: If you had the bandwidth, would you stream?

Time permitted, I certainly would.

My computing Is pretty Intense, and there's nothing better than to take a break, relax and stream on a leisurely basis.

I would love to see that happen if it were practical to! xD
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2016, 04:11 AM by Jiggly.)
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Streamers? - by Jiggly - 10-26-2016, 07:18 AM
RE: Streamers? - by Skullmeat - 10-26-2016, 01:30 PM
RE: Streamers? - by mothered - 10-26-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Streamers? - by Jiggly - 10-27-2016, 07:32 AM
RE: Streamers? - by mothered - 10-27-2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Streamers? - by Satan - 10-27-2016, 08:17 AM
RE: Streamers? - by Skullmeat - 10-27-2016, 02:40 PM
RE: Streamers? - by Jiggly - 10-28-2016, 04:10 AM
RE: Streamers? - by Satan - 10-28-2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Streamers? - by Skullmeat - 10-28-2016, 08:41 PM
RE: Streamers? - by ProfessorChill - 10-29-2016, 06:45 PM
RE: Streamers? - by Oni - 10-29-2016, 06:56 PM
RE: Streamers? - by Jiggly - 10-31-2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Streamers? - by Oni - 10-31-2016, 06:26 PM
RE: Streamers? - by insidious - 10-31-2016, 07:22 PM