RE: Future of the internet? Google Fiber gets powned by Nokia 10-26-2016, 04:57 AM
#14
(10-25-2016, 02:20 PM)Oni Wrote:(09-18-2016, 02:42 PM)mothered Wrote: A very Interesting read Indeed.
My goodness, they even hit 1.25TB/s which Is Insane. I remember 13 years ago when I had dial-up connection and was ecstatic when I peaked at "52Kbp/s" via Limewire. I took a screenshot and emailed It to a friend of mine, showing off It's speed. Looking back at It now, how embarrassing It was.
On topic here, It'll be Interesting to see just how long It'll take to populate, particularly to the average consumer.
Goes for connection speeds and memory.
This really is insane. When seeing this kind of stuff I always wonder how tech will look like in 20/40 years. I know the advancement is slowing down, but it's still going pretty fast.
Can't wait to find out what my home computer will be like in 20 years. Maybe I won't even have one, and i'll just be able to walk into my office, turn it into a VR Jungle and code with spidermonkeys swinging around from above my head.
The possibilities are many...
(10-25-2016, 04:14 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:(10-25-2016, 09:55 AM)swatterhat Wrote:(09-19-2016, 01:55 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Thank you buddy, Can I use "until now" too?
Yass. You can. Are you Iraqi by the way?
yes, But why?
![[Image: pBD38Xq.png]](http://i.imgur.com/pBD38Xq.png)
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch






![[Image: hsxKx5G.jpg?1]](http://i.imgur.com/hsxKx5G.jpg?1)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)