Login Register






What would you do differently if you were 18 again? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What would you do differently if you were 18 again? #19
I wish I would have pursued my interest with computer science even at that age, instead of later. I wish I would have picked up the instrument I always wanted to play, instead of starting later. It's important to explore your passions instead of thinking you have all this time in the world to get to it. Before you know it, you're going to be competing against someone who didn't procrastinate his passions and you're not so valuable anymore. Before you know it, events start piling up, life starts changing directions on you and you don't have time for the things you thought you were going to wait and try.

Lastly, and contrary to what most people will regret when looking back, I wish I wouldn't have been so future oriented. I wish I would have lived and enjoyed the moment more. I wish I didn't overthink every decision and how it might possibly affect me years down the road and just had fun. No, this doesn't contradict my first part either.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2016, 08:05 PM by Nil.)
"If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see.”


[+] 1 user Likes Nil's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you do differently if you were 18 again? - by Nil - 10-22-2016, 08:03 PM