RE: Murder is not morally wrong 10-22-2016, 11:19 AM
#12
(10-22-2016, 04:33 AM)mothered Wrote:(10-22-2016, 02:09 AM)Ayumi Wrote: Don't say no reason because there's always at least one.
I must say I do agree with this.
I'm not saying It's fine to kill someone, but I've always been a firm believer that there's a motive behind every murder. You read about all these killings In schools, whereby some student walked In and went on a shooting rampage. Who knows, he could've been bullied, or a teacher didn't mark his grades correctly, the school canteen may have been rude and short-changed him and the list goes on.
Whatever the reason may be, there Is one. No one gets up In the morning, feels bored and simply takes lives.
Precisely. Whether that be having own mental/financial problems, or simply taking pleasure in others' pain (like myself). There's nothing anyone does for no reason.
(10-22-2016, 05:15 AM)Oni Wrote: Morality is a concept humans have created in order to distinguish good behavior from bad. Taking anything, especially a human life, is generally accepted as immoral.
Spoiler:
I wish we had actual threads in this section.
The moment you call it morally right, morally wrong, moral or immoral is the moment it becomes based on your personal opinion, regardless of the basis you have for it.
I believe homicide is morally right and justifiable regardless of the reason. It's only within the past few hundred years that humans have adapted the morals of killing is wrong. "Let's keep the world overpopulated." Just because your opinion is the same as the majority of people (that are alive), it doesn't make it any more right than mine.



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)