Login Register






Coffee Thread #2 - Caffeine Boogaloo filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Coffee Thread #2 - Caffeine Boogaloo #20
(10-20-2016, 05:01 PM)insidious15 Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 05:49 AM)Aeolian Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 04:00 AM)mothered Wrote: Oh I see, now It comes to mind. I remember you've mentioned that In another thread.

I've actually upped It as of yesterday to a triple shot, and It's just the right mix. It comes In sachets, so I put 3 In per cup.
EDIT: Grammatical error.

Now we're talking, even my coffee gives me little or almost no energy, my body has become immune to it.

(10-20-2016, 01:32 PM)mothered Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 05:49 AM)Aeolian Wrote: Now we're talking, even my coffee gives me little or almost no energy, my body has become immune to it.

That's what I'm fearful of- becoming Immune to the amount per cup.

Initially, I started with only the one sachet, and now I'm up to three.  And this Increase has happened over the last couple of months or so.

Immunity is definitely a problem.

Back when I used to go through coffee like a maniac, I could drink a cup before bed and be totally fine. I drank maybe 4-5cups a day at that point, most of them before noon.

I cutoff my coffee consumption, and switched it out for tea in the morning. I only drink coffee if I really need the energy boost or i'm out with people/go to a cafe. So I still drink it, but more like 4/5 cups a week nowadays.

Now I absolutely cannot drink coffee before bed, and when I do drink coffee it's a real energy boost.

Would be good if Coffee gave me an energy boost.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Coffee Thread #2 - Caffeine Boogaloo - by Inori - 10-15-2016, 08:08 PM
RE: Coffee Thread #2 - Caffeine Boogaloo - by Oni - 10-15-2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Coffee Thread #2 - Caffeine Boogaloo - by Aeolian - 10-21-2016, 01:45 AM