RE: How to become anonymous using Proxychains and Tor 10-17-2016, 12:55 AM
#7
(10-16-2016, 08:04 PM)Primitive Wrote:(10-16-2016, 06:35 PM)D@rk TruTH Wrote: i thing than we can use VPN + Tor to maximize our anonymity.....do u know any VPN that dont store any logsAny VPN service that hosts in Russia. A lot of VPNs that claim "no logs"...their ISP keeps logs so it's sort of retarded. In fact, it's even false advertising.
(10-16-2016, 05:04 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote: I'm going to try and say this as nicely as possible. NO, TAILS DOESN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE! YOU LITERALLY JUST SAID THE EXACT OPPOSITE! Now, with that stated, I recommend you have a look into both public and symmetric encryption, VPN, and tunneling. It might save your ass if all you're doing is using tails.
Given the open threats between Russian and USA generals, and the obvious tensions between the two; I'm not touching anything even remotely Russian.
Scientia potentia est
![[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]](http://i0.wp.com/techverse.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/inkexplosion.jpg)




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)