Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Hack website with dnn method filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hack website with dnn method #43
(10-13-2016, 11:06 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 10:55 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 10:03 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: This thread is from 2011. I highly doubt that it is still working or that the OP is still active.
Also, it is not allowed to gravedig.

gravedig applies to you also. His mistake was actually uploading an image, vs a shell script just renamed to an image extension.

Not really, I was just making it clear. If you can't even say to a member when he is gravedigging and they don't read the rules, how the hell should they know that they're gravedigging than?

If they don't get notified there's a high chance that they will do the same thing again.

Also, I didn't mean it as an reply on his case, I meant it as an addition to the gravedigging. I meant that often threads of 5 year old aren't working anymore or the OPs aren't active anymore.

That's not your job. If you have an issue, report it. In this case, it would've been more beneficial to help the guy with his issues than it would be to scold him for breaking a rule. This is a community, not a bar, nobody cares about who's in charge, we just want to keep our cool and enjoy our time. I trust this off topic conversation ends here, there are other channels to explore if you wish to continue.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hack website with dnn method - by numan_malik999 - 07-28-2011, 10:13 AM
RE: Hack website with dnn method - by Bish0pQ - 10-13-2016, 10:03 AM
RE: Hack website with dnn method - by phyrrus9 - 10-13-2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Hack website with dnn method - by Bish0pQ - 10-13-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Hack website with dnn method - by phyrrus9 - 10-13-2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Hack website with dnn method - by Bish0pQ - 10-13-2016, 11:15 AM
RE: Hack website with dnn method - by xssinj - 03-04-2017, 02:10 PM
RE: Hack website with dnn method - by Zorxio - 03-19-2017, 04:39 PM