Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Tutorial Reverse Engineering 101 - Part 1 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Reverse Engineering 101 - Part 1 #5
(10-12-2016, 05:42 AM)Slacker Wrote: Posting for future reading please also tag me in new ones as you create.

I can't promise a tag, but I'll probably pop one off every 4-5 days.

(10-12-2016, 09:22 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: I see that you followed my advice, very nice tutorial. Looking forward to the rest!

I tried to break it out into the fundamentals. This one was mostly aimed at trimming off the fat, the next one will be block identification in sort.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Reverse Engineering 101 - Part 1 - by phyrrus9 - 10-12-2016, 12:50 AM
RE: Reverse Engineering 101 - Part 1 - by Inori - 10-12-2016, 01:07 AM
RE: Reverse Engineering 101 - Part 1 - by Slacker - 10-12-2016, 05:42 AM
RE: Reverse Engineering 101 - Part 1 - by Bish0pQ - 10-12-2016, 09:22 AM
RE: Reverse Engineering 101 - Part 1 - by phyrrus9 - 10-12-2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Reverse Engineering 101 - Part 1 - by Schism - 12-27-2016, 09:53 AM
RE: Reverse Engineering 101 - Part 1 - by Schism - 12-27-2016, 10:12 AM