Login Register






Current Job? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Current Job? #14
(10-07-2016, 04:24 AM)mothered Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 04:20 AM)millionandbell Wrote: We are basically in the same boat mate Smile

And Isn't It fantastic that jobs like that exist nowadays.

Honestly, I can't handle being at work. I get withdrawals (literally) due to being away from my PCs, and can't wait to get home and get them pumping.

Haha, I think you're psychologically addicted to your computer. Why don't you try to get some certificates and get out of  a job you hate and do what you love?

I'm currently working as an IT guy at a university; helping students and professors, building stronger defenses and minimizing damages if attacked, etc. Nothing special, but it'll be good enough for a few more years I hope.

(10-08-2016, 05:11 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Currently unemployed. My last job sucked so bad, I wanted to murder someone.

Yeah, I know this feeling. I used to have certain "fantasies" on doing something to a certain someone at a certain previous job. It was bad, real bad.
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2016, 11:45 PM by 817_091_278.)
If you need to get in contact with me, you may do so over ricochet. My identification is: ricochet:j27xararvgnbbnno.

[+] 1 user Likes 817_091_278's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Current Job? - by millionandbell - 10-06-2016, 08:27 PM
RE: Current Job? - by ManiT0X - 10-07-2016, 12:32 AM
RE: Current Job? - by millionandbell - 10-07-2016, 12:58 AM
RE: Current Job? - by mothered - 10-07-2016, 03:59 AM
RE: Current Job? - by millionandbell - 10-07-2016, 04:20 AM
RE: Current Job? - by mothered - 10-07-2016, 04:24 AM
RE: Current Job? - by 817_091_278 - 10-09-2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Current Job? - by millionandbell - 10-10-2016, 12:11 AM
RE: Current Job? - by mothered - 10-10-2016, 04:22 AM
RE: Current Job? - by millionandbell - 10-07-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: Current Job? - by al3xhouse - 10-07-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Current Job? - by OriginX - 10-08-2016, 02:18 AM
RE: Current Job? - by Skullmeat - 10-08-2016, 05:11 AM
RE: Current Job? - by Hazmat - 10-08-2016, 06:38 AM
RE: Current Job? - by millionandbell - 10-08-2016, 10:36 PM
RE: Current Job? - by mothered - 10-09-2016, 02:33 AM
RE: Current Job? - by zorrophreak - 10-10-2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Current Job? - by millionandbell - 10-10-2016, 12:25 AM
RE: Current Job? - by zorrophreak - 10-10-2016, 12:31 AM
RE: Current Job? - by millionandbell - 10-10-2016, 12:33 AM
RE: Current Job? - by phyrrus9 - 10-10-2016, 12:44 AM
RE: Current Job? - by zorrophreak - 10-10-2016, 12:55 AM
RE: Current Job? - by phyrrus9 - 10-10-2016, 01:07 AM
RE: Current Job? - by Skullmeat - 10-10-2016, 06:17 AM