RE: Clinton vs. Trump 10-09-2016, 09:43 PM
#50
(10-06-2016, 12:24 AM)Oni Wrote: I wouldn't say either are equipped to do the job. There were so many other decent candidates (including Rand Paul/Bernie Sanders), yet somehow we're left to choose between an isolationist TV personality and a resigned secretary of state (under FBI investigation). I'm not voting for either, although I do see Trump as the lesser of two evils.
A couple interesting links:
http://observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-pr...democracy/
https://news.vice.com/article/the-salaci...ll-clinton
(07-17-2016, 07:09 AM)SEiP6 Wrote: Criminal vs Clown? Clown any day
It's a good point, although I am still skeptical as to how premeditated her crimes were.
(10-05-2016, 09:03 PM)463274567 Wrote: The people whom praise Trump over Hillary are 20-year-old naive college students who listen to TYT; they are irrational and can't think logically. Sure, Hillary isn't Bernie, but Trump is not nearly experienced enough to hold the highest office the world has to offer; and Hillary has been the secretary of fucking state. Jesus christ people, I'm sorry, but you are a monumental retard to support Trump.
I'm pretty sure the polls will show that it was more than TYT's "naive" 20-year-old fan base. Making generalizations undermines your argument.
Does anybody else listen to the show? I like TYT's opinions on money in politics (most of it, not all), but their opinions on social issues are equivalent to SJW, PC-nazi college feminists' opinions. So, no, it does not undermine my argument.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)