Login Register






How 2 bitcoin filter_list
Author
Message
How 2 bitcoin #1
How the actual fuck do people get so much of this shit.
I mean like I would probably just buy pizza with it since my local pizza place accepts BTC for whatever reason but still like wtf, share the wealth senpai.

On a side note, I'm still looking for someone willing to break into a site to get my skins back, that's all I want, nothing else. That's $1,000 man, I might have a really good job but unless someone wants to give me that $1k in BTC so I can go to opskins and get my skins back I'm not going shhhhh about that..... However on a plus holy fak I've learned a ton about XSS and SQL Injection due to this, I can't say all was lost being as I now want to learn more about hacking.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
How 2 bitcoin - by ProfessorChill - 10-09-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: How 2 bitcoin - by xulas - 10-09-2016, 07:38 PM
RE: How 2 bitcoin - by ProfessorChill - 10-09-2016, 07:40 PM
RE: How 2 bitcoin - by Despised - 10-09-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: How 2 bitcoin - by Blue - 10-09-2016, 08:25 PM
RE: How 2 bitcoin - by Aeolian - 10-10-2016, 06:07 AM
RE: How 2 bitcoin - by Bish0pQ - 10-10-2016, 06:36 AM
RE: How 2 bitcoin - by ProfessorChill - 10-10-2016, 06:43 AM