Login Register




Poll: Which language should I cover first?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
JavaScript (node+browser?)
18.75%
3 18.75%
PHP
12.50%
2 12.50%
Python
50.00%
8 50.00%
Java
12.50%
2 12.50%
Ruby
6.25%
1 6.25%
Perl
0%
0 0%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Programming in 30 minutes filter_list
Author
Message
Programming in 30 minutes #1
I've totally failed at being more active in recent weeks via fucking off and watching all of Fate, but now I have a plan.

I'm thinking of doing 30- or 60-minute long videos that teach most, if not all, of the fundamentals of whatever language and give the viewers a starting point for a first project. I'll probably do all of the polled languages, but I'm not sure which to do first.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2016, 09:09 PM by Inori.)
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Programming in 30 minutes - by Inori - 10-06-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: Programming in 30 minutes - by Killpot - 10-06-2016, 10:07 PM
RE: Programming in 30 minutes - by Inori - 10-07-2016, 12:38 AM
RE: Programming in 30 minutes - by sleaze - 10-07-2016, 12:59 AM
RE: Programming in 30 minutes - by Customer - 10-07-2016, 01:22 AM
RE: Programming in 30 minutes - by mothered - 10-07-2016, 04:33 AM