Login Register






First Presidential Debate filter_list
Author
Message
RE: First Presidential Debate #25
(10-05-2016, 07:18 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 07:02 AM)VirtualFrost Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 06:42 AM)Jiggly Wrote: In some ways it's weird. In others, it makes sense since as they are the superpower of the world. What they do, affects everybody.

I kinda thought that, except instead I thought that they had power and would determine their relations to other countries, but every other leader in other countries would be the same, these guys just stand out. There is no arguing that America is one of the top in the world.

Forgive me, I'm not quite following. What do you mean about other countries being the same and standing out? I think I'm just missing what you're trying to say xD

Oh no i don't mean other countries are the same and stand out. I mean America stands out with their politics, but I also initially thought that any other country could have the same effect, but nobody else is as interested in other countries. By same effect I mean could have serious relational changes with other countries.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
First Presidential Debate - by Jiggly - 09-27-2016, 02:00 AM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by Oni - 09-27-2016, 02:22 AM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by Jiggly - 09-27-2016, 02:51 AM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by Bish0pQ - 09-27-2016, 09:15 AM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by mothered - 09-27-2016, 03:16 PM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by Jiggly - 09-27-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by mothered - 09-28-2016, 05:09 AM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by pvnk - 09-27-2016, 06:47 PM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by Jiggly - 09-27-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by Oni - 09-27-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by Jiggly - 09-28-2016, 07:20 PM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by Hawke73 - 09-29-2016, 11:23 PM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by mothered - 09-30-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by Akane - 09-30-2016, 04:59 PM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by mothered - 10-01-2016, 05:04 AM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by Jiggly - 10-01-2016, 05:12 AM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by mothered - 10-01-2016, 05:31 AM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by Jiggly - 10-01-2016, 05:46 AM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by mothered - 10-01-2016, 02:22 PM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by Pirate - 10-05-2016, 04:21 AM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by VirtualFrost - 10-05-2016, 05:56 AM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by Jiggly - 10-05-2016, 06:42 AM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by VirtualFrost - 10-05-2016, 07:02 AM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by Jiggly - 10-05-2016, 07:18 AM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by VirtualFrost - 10-05-2016, 07:41 AM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by Jiggly - 10-05-2016, 08:55 AM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by 817_091_278 - 10-09-2016, 11:20 PM
RE: First Presidential Debate - by Jiggly - 10-10-2016, 07:20 AM