Login Register






"The Candle" filter_list
Author
Message
RE: "The Candle" #8
(10-04-2016, 01:11 PM)m0dem Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 08:55 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: Is the program you mentioned easy to use?

This is after just a couple hours of messing around with Krita on other stuff. I found it very easy to use.

I was looking for a program to design old-looking sprites (something like you have) for a game. I have used photoshop, paint.NET and GIMP but I find them pretty hard to use. I mean it's not hard to use them, but to make nice drawings it wasn't my thing. I will look into this program, it might be a lot easier than Photoshop etc...
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply





Messages In This Thread
"The Candle" - by m0dem - 10-02-2016, 04:57 PM
RE: "The Candle" - by sleaze - 10-02-2016, 07:00 PM
RE: "The Candle" - by m0dem - 10-02-2016, 11:40 PM
RE: "The Candle" - by Bish0pQ - 10-03-2016, 08:55 AM
RE: "The Candle" - by m0dem - 10-04-2016, 01:11 PM
RE: "The Candle" - by mothered - 10-03-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: "The Candle" - by Aeolian - 10-04-2016, 09:32 AM
RE: "The Candle" - by Bish0pQ - 10-04-2016, 01:24 PM
RE: "The Candle" - by Customer - 10-05-2016, 03:58 AM
RE: "The Candle" - by m0dem - 10-06-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: "The Candle" - by pvnk - 10-06-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: "The Candle" - by m0dem - 10-07-2016, 05:18 AM
RE: "The Candle" - by Customer - 10-07-2016, 01:19 AM
RE: "The Candle" - by pvnk - 10-05-2016, 04:36 AM
RE: "The Candle" - by Jiggly - 10-05-2016, 06:45 AM
RE: "The Candle" - by Jiggly - 10-07-2016, 05:38 AM
RE: "The Candle" - by m0dem - 10-07-2016, 03:46 PM
RE: "The Candle" - by Despised - 10-07-2016, 11:33 AM
RE: "The Candle" - by Jiggly - 10-08-2016, 05:45 AM