RE: A list of VPNs that does not keep log! 10-02-2016, 02:15 AM
#24
(10-02-2016, 01:59 AM)xulas Wrote: The VPN provider does not keep log, he does not need to. It is all taken care of by the data center from which the VPN provider hires the servers.
I do not trust my ISP, nor do I trust a VPN provider. In fact, I especially distrust VPN providers that try to win my trust. A good VPN provider will never ask for your trust imho but ask you to distrust them instead. If you trust a VPN provider then your OPsec game is fundamentally wrong.
agreed sir
thing is a company to not report things to law enforcement essentially tells me
they are gonna be the first people to snake me out ha. It's like a cocaine dealer saying he has 95% pure cocaine without a test kit and even with one as many know the versatile cut possibilities it won't even be an accurate test. Use ya heads

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)