Login Register






Otaku Mysterious Pikachu Statue filter_list
Author
Message
Mysterious Pikachu Statue #1
Oni shared this great artcile with the Otaku group on discord. I figured I would share it with you all.

[Image: 21181957-mmmain.jpg]

I seriously think Pikachu looks badass in this statue, despite the simplified style of the statue. This is easier to see in the actual video, not the above picture. As an artist, I know that kind of work is still immensely skilled, so I wonder who did it? What do you think of the design? Is it worth $2,000 or more?

I would so love to have a miniature one of these. This particular statue stands taller than the average person.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Mysterious Pikachu Statue - by Jiggly - 09-29-2016, 03:16 AM
RE: Mysterious Pikachu Statue - by Despised - 09-29-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: Mysterious Pikachu Statue - by Oni - 09-29-2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Mysterious Pikachu Statue - by mothered - 09-30-2016, 05:22 AM
RE: Mysterious Pikachu Statue - by xulas - 09-29-2016, 08:26 PM
RE: Mysterious Pikachu Statue - by Jiggly - 09-29-2016, 09:38 PM
RE: Mysterious Pikachu Statue - by xulas - 09-29-2016, 11:18 PM
RE: Mysterious Pikachu Statue - by Customer - 09-29-2016, 10:01 PM
RE: Mysterious Pikachu Statue - by Despised - 09-29-2016, 11:20 PM
RE: Mysterious Pikachu Statue - by Jiggly - 10-01-2016, 05:08 AM
RE: Mysterious Pikachu Statue - by Despised - 10-06-2016, 11:34 AM
RE: Mysterious Pikachu Statue - by Jiggly - 10-07-2016, 05:16 AM
RE: Mysterious Pikachu Statue - by Bloody Eye - 10-08-2016, 06:07 AM
RE: Mysterious Pikachu Statue - by Despised - 10-08-2016, 10:44 AM
RE: Mysterious Pikachu Statue - by Hazmat - 10-08-2016, 06:43 AM