RE: E-book Collectors 09-27-2016, 03:35 PM
#20
(09-27-2016, 09:45 AM)Altair Wrote: I'm collecting usualy ebooks about programming, hacking, security. All of them stored on my Mega acxount. And no I'm not reading any of these :p Maybe some day
I read nearlly all of them.
(09-27-2016, 07:55 AM)Slacker Wrote: I don't upload like that browski
Maybe small shit never in that quantity...
I upload between 0-100 Mb. But 50Gb are so big, when I'm downloading 1Gb I have to wait 3 hours.
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2016, 03:39 PM by Mr.Kurd.)
Die But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)