RE: E-book Collectors 09-26-2016, 08:05 AM
#12
(09-26-2016, 07:45 AM)Slacker Wrote: I'm sure the site will allow it just post like this:Thank buddy
EBook Title [Language written in]
And bad internet is no problem either just start upload before bed and leave it on until you wake up.
Mr.Kurd Wrote: I have a lot of ebooks but when I am uploding with my bad Internet connection, it makes me really angry.
And my ebooks are not just written in English,
I read ebooks that are written in language, language and language.
I fixed the quoted text for ya
Wow by Allah, I have to see you IRL.
Ahh For signature I made it with three part I mean (GIF) type But I don't know what I write on just tell me.
Die But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)