RE: E-book Collectors 09-20-2016, 09:41 PM
#4
Anarchist cook book
Anything for coding I want to learn
Anything hacking related honestly.
I am educated with math and stuff like that or I would ask for those
my good buddy has his doctorits in mathematics so he teaches me stuff I don't know or have interest in.
I just enjoy a good read and want to expand my horizons in hacking related topics (white grey and black hat) just to understand it and to be able to carry out a conversation if one arises.
Also crypto currency related
Drawing related
I am currently compiling an eBook series on cracking via sentry MBA it will be 5 books in total if not a few more you can have those when done for free. Regardless of your skill level I would just be honored to have my book in your collection.
Anything for coding I want to learn
Anything hacking related honestly.
I am educated with math and stuff like that or I would ask for those
my good buddy has his doctorits in mathematics so he teaches me stuff I don't know or have interest in.I just enjoy a good read and want to expand my horizons in hacking related topics (white grey and black hat) just to understand it and to be able to carry out a conversation if one arises.
Also crypto currency related
Drawing related
I am currently compiling an eBook series on cracking via sentry MBA it will be 5 books in total if not a few more you can have those when done for free. Regardless of your skill level I would just be honored to have my book in your collection.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2016, 09:47 PM by Slacker.)



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)