Login Register






At least 29 injured; Manhattan, New York attacked by terrorists filter_list
Author
Message
RE: At least 29 injured; Manhattan, New York attacked by terrorists #2
When I heard it from news, I thought of you "If Axi published it" .
All these attacks aren't by muslims, It might be by some mafia groups or biggest countries hands.
Like ISIS aren't just muslims, ISIS are a hand of beggest componies and countries like (America, Britain, Rusia, Iran, Suid etc..) that have interest in this war like selling guns etc.
I'm muslim and i know Jihad better than all.
Jihad isn't killing peoples, Jihad is working to getting your due. Now you can getting your due with your pen. If we come back to muslims history, Muslims have doing Jihad because they were banishment from there home or to publishing Islams religion, But now we can publishing our religion just with our pen or on internet(For Example).
I don't say that there aren't bad persons include Islams religion, Yes, There are bad persons include all of religions.
Muslims aren't terrorist, There are a lot of groups working to description Islams religion or Muslims like terrorist for a world.
Thank.

I'm sorry if I had any mistakes when I wrote this.
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2016, 09:48 PM by Mr.Kurd.)
Die  But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Click for Free VPN

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: At least 29 injured; Manhattan, New York attacked by terrorists - by Mr.Kurd - 09-19-2016, 08:54 PM