RE: i came back after 13 days @_@ 09-18-2016, 02:53 AM
#15
(09-12-2016, 08:55 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:(09-11-2016, 10:22 PM)XltSystem Wrote: Welcome back buddyTalk to you on discord sometime :p
I'm on my phone , i can't come on discord because my phone isn't smartphone.
(09-11-2016, 08:15 PM)Primitive Wrote:(09-11-2016, 08:12 PM)zorrophreak Wrote: right...When I banter, it's just for my entertainment and sometimes to blow off steam. Considering I'm in a position of no power, I literally CANNOT abuse my position. That MIGHT not necessarily be true for other individuals who MIGHT have more power than others.
Welcome back I guess
inb4somestaffsaysimofftopicwhenimontopic
With out lie before i know you , i was angry of your banter.
But now you are my nigga.
This is genuinely the funniest post I have read in a long time. Primitive is our trouble-maker, and when you said that, Oni and I laughed so much.
I'm sorry you had a rough start, but also I am glad that you stayed with us. I am always happy to help with your English.
Remember, I is always written with a capital letter when you write "I" by itself.
(09-17-2016, 03:20 PM)Primitive Wrote:(09-17-2016, 08:43 AM)Slacker Wrote:(09-12-2016, 08:55 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: With out lie before i know you , i was angry of your banter.
But now you are my nigga.
That English progressed significantly
Welcome back Kurd
@Skullmeat don't be a fag and ban him if you dislike his lack of English fucking teach him or ignore him bitch move bro bitch move
@pritive what's Gucci nro
Wow. Thanks for spelling my name lol
You two should become friends. I am dying with laughter.
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 02:53 AM by Jiggly.)
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)























Talk to you on discord sometime :p![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)