RE: Favorite Pokemon? 09-12-2016, 02:10 AM
#34
(09-12-2016, 02:01 AM)Oni Wrote:(09-12-2016, 12:33 AM)Spring Roll Wrote: Haunter. Getting him on my neck as a tattoo.
That's a career-limiting move, unless you've already got some.
[NSFW] [POST NSFW] I'm a recovering methamphetamine addict that got in a fatal car wreck last year, doctors said I wouldn't be able to walk again. I was also a drug dealer for 7 years (however always been a lover of computers, I was snitched out for CC fraud at the age of 13 and I'm now 21). I can admit to this because I am clean and no longer sell drugs now, I simply smoke my medicine which is legally prescribed to me (marijuana). I have always made my own money, only worked one actual career as a dish washer and that establishment still owes me $75.00 for vacation pay and as a career criminal - a dine and dash is in order there. Sorry for going in depth with my life, I'm sure you didn't care to know that much and I should've posted this in my weird ass introduction thread not here! Hope to see you around sinister.li sir
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2016, 02:11 AM by Spring Roll.)




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)