RE: World of Warcraft: Legion 09-09-2016, 11:00 PM
#7
Managed to get things set up to where I can use a PS4 controller to play! 
1. Rather than collect weapons the entire time from 100-110, you're given artifact weapons that you upgrade along the way. They are specialization-specific and can also be customized.
2. Blizzcon is a yearly convention for Blizzard games. I was invited last year and went. Overwatch/Legion/Hearthstone were the main games shown.
3. Deadmines was a dungeon instance from the original (vanilla) game and VanCleef was a boss. Legion has much more to do with the original lore than Mists of Pandaria did.

(09-06-2016, 10:02 PM)Primitive Wrote:(09-06-2016, 07:55 PM)Oni Wrote:In English please.(09-06-2016, 03:26 PM)Primitive Wrote: My friends literally stayed up all night playing this game and didn't go to class the next day.
I played a bunch yesterday. Was hooked when I saw the new artifact system and all the changes they made the past year. It's even better than Blizzcon let on and might redeem the series. On my Outlaw Rogue I received Vanessa VanCleef as a follower (which is neat, because Deadmines was my favorite vanilla instance).
1. Rather than collect weapons the entire time from 100-110, you're given artifact weapons that you upgrade along the way. They are specialization-specific and can also be customized.
2. Blizzcon is a yearly convention for Blizzard games. I was invited last year and went. Overwatch/Legion/Hearthstone were the main games shown.
3. Deadmines was a dungeon instance from the original (vanilla) game and VanCleef was a boss. Legion has much more to do with the original lore than Mists of Pandaria did.












![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)