Login
Register
Remember me
Lost Password?
menu
home
Home
group
Members
search
Search
book
Help
star
Points
shopping_cart
Upgrade
chat
Discord
i
Sinisterly
Computers
Hardware & Customization
What should I upgrade first on my PC?
⚠️ Domain Changed
/
🎂 Happy 14th Birthday Sinisterly!
Proxyvizr - The Proxy Marketplace (Residential / Mobile / Datacenter / ISP). 10+ Providers, Instant Auto-delivery, Pay with Crypto.
What should I upgrade first on my PC?
filter_list
Author
Message
pvnk
hq member
Ten Years of Service
Posts:
4,466
Threads:
227
Currency:
0 SP
RE: What should I upgrade first on my PC?
09-07-2016, 11:09 PM
#13
Your GPU because you don't need an i7.
•
Reply
Messages In This Thread
What should I upgrade first on my PC?
- by
ProfessionalSkid
- 07-22-2016, 03:30 PM
RE: What should I upgrade first on my PC?
- by
Skullmeat
- 07-22-2016, 03:41 PM
RE: What should I upgrade first on my PC?
- by
Customer
- 07-22-2016, 06:54 PM
RE: What should I upgrade first on my PC?
- by
Aeolian
- 07-22-2016, 10:34 PM
RE: What should I upgrade first on my PC?
- by
Customer
- 07-23-2016, 02:43 AM
RE: What should I upgrade first on my PC?
- by
Aeolian
- 07-23-2016, 03:05 AM
RE: What should I upgrade first on my PC?
- by
Oni
- 07-23-2016, 09:09 PM
RE: What should I upgrade first on my PC?
- by
mothered
- 07-25-2016, 04:39 AM
RE: What should I upgrade first on my PC?
- by
Aeolian
- 07-25-2016, 08:00 AM
RE: What should I upgrade first on my PC?
- by
Aero Blue
- 07-25-2016, 04:54 AM
RE: What should I upgrade first on my PC?
- by
BurritoBeans
- 07-25-2016, 07:00 AM
RE: What should I upgrade first on my PC?
- by
Chop
- 09-07-2016, 10:59 PM
RE: What should I upgrade first on my PC?
- by
pvnk
- 09-07-2016, 11:09 PM
Linear Mode
Threaded Mode
View a Printable Version