RE: I didn't die 09-02-2016, 05:04 AM
#30
(09-01-2016, 10:43 PM)Blue Wrote: Why you gon ask if it's what I meant when you know it's what I meant.
I've been quoted In this, and given the number of members Inclusive and the context of the reply, I assume I'm not part of the equation.
(09-01-2016, 11:31 PM)Jiggly Wrote: That's probably true today for a lot of people. I know I have issues as most my entertainment rely's on internet nowadays. I used to read books all day long, now I struggle to settle into books.
Agree, many years ago I was very much the same.
For myself, It's the actual capacity of computational work that's the Issue. It's not as If I simply browse Facebook and hit a few likes here and there etc. It's the glorification of exploitation (and the challenge In Identifying vulnerabilities), that keeps me going. I've decided to segregate It Into certain parts of the day- just to have control over the entire process.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2016, 05:13 AM by mothered.)














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)