Login Register






Hey guys! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hey guys! #8
(09-01-2016, 11:59 PM)Primitive Wrote:
(09-01-2016, 07:45 PM)ChaosAgentGG Wrote: Thanks guys!
(09-01-2016, 03:56 PM)mothered Wrote: I shall be the first to welcome you to our community.

We're a friendly and helpful bunch, so If you have any questions or concerns, please ask.
See you around the forums.
Ill definitely make sure that I ask if I have any! Im sure I wont though Biggrin
(09-01-2016, 05:44 PM)Primitive Wrote: Nice to meet you! I am by far, the friendliest member here.
Not sure if sarcasm or genuine but you seem like the kind of person Id get along with! Tongue
ask around about me

Hands down the kindest soul on here.
Now that would be boring if you were that nice, you're negative reps seem like BS and the positive ones make you seem a lot more... Fun.. Biggrin

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hey guys! - by ChaosAgentGG - 09-01-2016, 02:38 AM
RE: Hey guys! - by mothered - 09-01-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Hey guys! - by pvnk - 09-01-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: Hey guys! - by ChaosAgentGG - 09-01-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: Hey guys! - by pvnk - 09-01-2016, 11:59 PM
RE: Hey guys! - by mothered - 09-02-2016, 05:01 AM
RE: Hey guys! - by XltSystem - 09-01-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: Hey guys! - by swatterhat - 09-01-2016, 09:23 PM
RE: Hey guys! - by ChaosAgentGG - 09-02-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: Hey guys! - by Oni - 09-02-2016, 12:28 AM
RE: Hey guys! - by ChaosAgentGG - 09-02-2016, 01:22 AM