RE: I didn't die 09-01-2016, 10:56 PM
#27
(09-01-2016, 10:43 PM)Blue Wrote:i wanted to verify your lack of understanding of the english language with yourself(09-01-2016, 03:12 PM)Primitive Wrote:(09-01-2016, 05:59 AM)Blue Wrote: I'll try not too no promises tho you know how I be.
Wait who are you?
It wasn't very enjoyable to come so.. I only see my mom 2-3 times a week and I live with her haha. But she also works odd hours.
I don't know, I'd say I'd be a completely different person without internet for a month, may be even a good thing. I wouldn't like it at first though, of course.
I'd say it's changed me a lot tbh, also the click I fuck with now so I mean. Yeah.
You mean clique?
Lol
Why you gon ask if it's what I meant when you know it's what I meant.
after that, i wanted to see if you wold ask me a question and end it with a period




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)