Login Register






White Album 2 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: White Album 2 #10
(08-30-2016, 08:10 PM)XltSystem Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 07:35 PM)Axi Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 07:19 PM)XltSystem Wrote: To me it shows what love can end up like. I agree some bits were disappointing, which bits did you don't the most dissapointing.?

I'm basing this on the reviews I read, I haven't watched it yet. I always scout the anime before bothering torrenting it.
Do you torrent all the animes you watch? that sounds like a lot of effort.
I just watch them online.

I have pretty fast fiber internet so it's never been a problem, but yes, I do Smile

Reply





Messages In This Thread
White Album 2 - by XltSystem - 08-24-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: White Album 2 - by Kyou - 08-26-2016, 02:22 AM
RE: White Album 2 - by Despised - 08-26-2016, 11:31 PM
RE: White Album 2 - by XltSystem - 08-29-2016, 07:53 PM
RE: White Album 2 - by Despised - 08-30-2016, 03:34 PM
RE: White Album 2 - by Wildfire - 08-30-2016, 06:00 PM
RE: White Album 2 - by XltSystem - 08-30-2016, 07:19 PM
RE: White Album 2 - by Wildfire - 08-30-2016, 07:35 PM
RE: White Album 2 - by XltSystem - 08-30-2016, 08:10 PM
RE: White Album 2 - by Despised - 09-05-2016, 11:37 AM
RE: White Album 2 - by Wildfire - 08-30-2016, 08:15 PM
RE: White Album 2 - by Err0r3023 - 09-13-2016, 10:24 PM