RE: Semester Start 08-30-2016, 06:57 AM
#7
(08-30-2016, 06:46 AM)Ao- Wrote:(08-30-2016, 06:43 AM)Oni Wrote: Wish my highschool had offered computer science (although that'd be a rare find in Brazil).
It's pretty subpar, but I'll take it if I can bump my average by messing with Java. They try to throw in units on "computer ethics" and environmental impact for some reason.
It amazes me how behind the times any sort of technical education is in this day and age. My IT or ICT education was 20 years behind it's time. It was a joke. I actually still have the certificate somewhere.
(08-30-2016, 06:56 AM)Oni Wrote: Also forgot to mention - Business/Information Systems major.
(08-30-2016, 06:44 AM)Jiggly Wrote:(08-30-2016, 06:37 AM)Ao- Wrote: Most interesting things I'm doing this year are AP computer science (worth a university credit, but the exam is $300) and co-op with a small enterprise-level management software company. Still pissed at my school for changing my requested courses, screwing me out of my spare, then not responding to my emails, though. I guess I'll deal with it tomorrow when I pick up all my shit.
Spoiler: Back to school shopping time!
Wow, you have covered my feels exactly.
I have just started my Masters and I am feeling the pressure already!
I don't think there's many on this forum that can claim to have a Masters.
This is when you jinxed it and I fail everything.
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2016, 06:58 AM by Jiggly.)
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[Image: Clorox_bleach.jpg]](http://gaia.adage.com/images/bin/image/x-large/Clorox_bleach.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)