Login Register






Pokemon GO Player Quits Job to Play the Game Full-Time filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Pokemon GO Player Quits Job to Play the Game Full-Time #43
(08-30-2016, 01:50 AM)Throwiee Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 12:10 PM)mothered Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 05:21 AM)Throwiee Wrote: Correct, but they was always that One student who would always bring them. It was very unorganised tho so they would always ending up getting caught, I was one of those kids who were not into the bandwagon of phases that go through most schools.

Yes, and now Pokemon Go has taken over where that left off.

As opposed to the one In the 90s, I see Pokemon Go being played by people of all ages. It'll be Interesting to see just how long this lasts.

Hopefully not long. It is really annoying. (To people who play it I don't hate you just an opinion)

The game is annoying as shit for anyone who doesn't play it. Even my own brother won't stop.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon GO Player Quits Job to Play the Game Full-Time - by Wildfire - 08-30-2016, 03:41 AM