RE: Tuts Reverse Engineering 08-27-2016, 02:55 PM
#40
(08-27-2016, 06:40 AM)Axi Wrote: Also instead of 4shared or anything, why not pomf.sinister.ly?
The latest links are on Mega & Solidfiles- both obviously direct links.
By memory, I believe I uploaded It prior to when pomf.sinister.ly was created. If the links go down, I'll certainly use Sinisterly's hosting.
(08-27-2016, 02:13 PM)XltSystem Wrote: Thank you very much for this @mothered, i am looking to get into reverse engineering myself and this will be a valuable resource. Question, all of this works on Linux too right? as that is my main operating system.
No problem at all, you're very welcome.
The target programs (meaning the programs on which the reverse engineering Is performed on), are executables, so too are the reverse engineering tools. So they're not suited to the Linux platform. That said, you can run "Wine" In Linux and use all files thereafter.
Again, I cannot edit my original post and have fixed the links by posting them In this very thread. Here are the working links:
Solidfiles: https://www.solidfiles.com/v/43mjz4mqqVMYa
Mega: https://mega.nz/#!QVBHDa5S!bNVeja759MJpH..._R1LbWU1aE
(08-27-2016, 02:46 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: URL not found
The file link that you requested is not valid.
All good my friend.
The links are up and running as per above.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2016, 03:06 PM by mothered.)













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)