Login Register






[Discussion] Let'a Play a Game filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [Discussion] Let'a Play a Game #7
(08-24-2016, 05:05 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: I'm not sure of all the questions, due to the poor english (proper english is in our rules) but I'll answer as best I can.

Question: How did you come to the forum?
Answer: I'm friends with @Oni. It's no secret we regularly hang out.

Question: How old are you?
Answer: My age is hidden for a reason.

Any more questions?

Off topic: @Mr.Kurd you have PMs disabled so I cannot respond to you.

No not like this i will open a therad just for ask u Ok i open it.
Die  But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Click for Free VPN

Reply





Messages In This Thread
[Discussion] Let'a Play a Game - by Mr.Kurd - 08-24-2016, 01:05 PM
RE: [Discussion] Let'a Play a Game - by Mr.Kurd - 08-24-2016, 02:50 PM
RE: [Discussion] Let'a Play a Game - by XltSystem - 08-24-2016, 03:08 PM
RE: [Discussion] Let'a Play a Game - by Ex094 - 08-24-2016, 03:27 PM
RE: [Discussion] Let'a Play a Game - by Mr.Kurd - 08-24-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: [Discussion] Let'a Play a Game - by Skullmeat - 08-24-2016, 05:05 PM
RE: [Discussion] Let'a Play a Game - by Mr.Kurd - 08-24-2016, 05:10 PM
RE: [Discussion] Let'a Play a Game - by Mr.Kurd - 08-25-2016, 08:35 AM