Cereal - Spoon or fork? 08-24-2016, 03:02 PM
#1
This question might be a little random, but you see i have been eating cereal for a good portion of my life. Whenever i eat cereal i use a spoon, because for all 15 years of my life i considered that normal. A few days ago however, i was invited to stay around at a friends and when we had cereal in the morning , he started eating it with a fork. I was confused and asked him if he was still asleep(jokingly). He told me that while lots of people use spoons to eat cereal, there are a lot who use forks.
I have not met any other people who used forks to eat cereal, mainly because it was never the topic of discussion. So i am wondering, how many of you here use spoons to eat cereal and how many of you use forks?
I have not met any other people who used forks to eat cereal, mainly because it was never the topic of discussion. So i am wondering, how many of you here use spoons to eat cereal and how many of you use forks?




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)