Login Register






Need Video Editors filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Need Video Editors #5
(08-23-2016, 09:07 PM)Snail Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 05:31 PM)Primitive Wrote: I'd like to know how much you're paying.
I sent you a PM... Do you have experience?

Yes, but I also didn't get a direct quote so I'm not really going to acknowledge said PM.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Need Video Editors - by Snail - 08-23-2016, 05:06 PM
RE: Need Video Editors - by pvnk - 08-23-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Need Video Editors - by Snail - 08-23-2016, 09:07 PM
RE: Need Video Editors - by pvnk - 08-23-2016, 10:28 PM
RE: Need Video Editors - by SyntaxError - 08-23-2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Need Video Editors - by Snail - 08-23-2016, 10:37 PM
RE: Need Video Editors - by pvnk - 08-23-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: Need Video Editors - by Snail - 08-24-2016, 12:22 AM
RE: Need Video Editors - by pvnk - 08-24-2016, 04:42 AM
RE: Need Video Editors - by Snail - 08-24-2016, 10:59 PM
RE: Need Video Editors - by Skullmeat - 08-25-2016, 12:31 AM
RE: Need Video Editors - by Snail - 08-25-2016, 12:52 AM
RE: Need Video Editors - by Skullmeat - 08-25-2016, 12:56 AM