RE: Are You Watching the Olympics? 08-19-2016, 03:25 PM
#10
I don't dedicatedly watch TV, I only have It on for background noise.
That said, I do have the Olympics on and when something of Interest comes on, I stop and have a look. I'm mostly Interested In track & field, particularly the 100, 200 and 400m events. Usain Bolt (as expected), won gold In both the 100 & 200 meters.
And who can forget when he smashed the 100m world record, clocking "9.58" seconds. I don't believe It'll be beaten for a very long time.
That said, I do have the Olympics on and when something of Interest comes on, I stop and have a look. I'm mostly Interested In track & field, particularly the 100, 200 and 400m events. Usain Bolt (as expected), won gold In both the 100 & 200 meters.
And who can forget when he smashed the 100m world record, clocking "9.58" seconds. I don't believe It'll be beaten for a very long time.














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)